Saturday, December 12, 2009

Olivia as the Ballerina

Our granddaughter Olivia, in her solo performance of the Nutcracker. I'm sure our daughter took pictures of Kristen, so I'll add those when I get them. This is such an exciting time of the year for our little dancers.
I was able to buy the photo that was taken by the newspaper photographer. I had asked them to crop it, which was an option. I didn't want the men in the picture, but they didn't crop it. :( So I scanned the photo, and cropped it myself, it came out a little grainy.

2 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh sweetie, she is beautiful. One a grandparent can be very proud of.
Grainy or not it is gorgeous..I'll have to show this to my girlfriend.. hope you're having a good evening..hugs ~lynne~

Scott's Food Products said...

What a beautiful ballerina!