Friday, May 13, 2011

THE BALD EAGLES

CHASE COMMUNITY GIVING, located on FACEBOOK, is giving monies to non-profit organizations for betterment of their facilities. I'm asking you to please go to Facebook and vote for the WILDLIFE CENTER OF VIRGINIA and the NORFOLK BOTANICAL GARDENS. You have to have a Facebook account, which is very easy to open if you don't have one. You will get five votes, but can only vote once for each of those in the running. PLEASE, PLEASE vote for these two worthy causes, they are all wonderful, caring people who are watching out for our AMERICAN BALD EAGLES and for their care and safety. You must chick ' LIKE' first when you get to the CHASE site, before you can vote, so keep that in mind. THANK YOU....



Hi everyone, I tried something new to post, it didn't work as I hoped it would. In order to view the photos, so that you can read the print, double click on each page and when the page opens SINGLE click and the print will enlarge. I hope that you enjoy the story.




















1 comment:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

What an incredible story. I can only imagine the tenseness in the air waiting to hear which Eagle was not going to be around. The constant vigilence of those that look over them is to be commended.
Girl, I know what it's like to be busy. I got started painting on the inside of the house and couldn't quit, until I just didn't feel good. I'm up and around again, and will finish the kitchen next week and then all will be done. Yah! It looks like a billion times better. Was in definite need of an update. There's not a lot of money to go around, so paint was the way to go and changed it dramatically. lol. I'm hoping to be outside more if the weather ever co-operates. We're now getting more rain and the temps are suppose to be down in the 40's tonight. Guess that's Missouri weather for you. lol.
Which lantern did you like? They are all wonderful. :-))
I'm always so glad when you come by you always boost my spirits.
hugs ~lynne~